Library Love

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I'm spending time with my love, paper crafting! Anyone with me?! I'm still working on my album full of New York memories and wanted to share a page with you. 

This page documents our trip to the New York Public Library in Bryant Park. I've been there several times, yet every time I find something new to photograph and enjoy. 

I loved this journaling block from the Storyteller sticker sheet and incorporated a few other stickers from the collection into the layout.

How great is this cutout?! I decided not to add a title to this layout and let the cutout do the work. I have a few photo sleeves full of pictures and journaling from the library in the album and felt that the small, informal title would work for this page. 

Underneath the buttons I cut and adhered pieces of American Crafts ribbon. I added the buttons, stringing baker's twine through the centers, and created an embellishment triangle on the page. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

PAGE SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine (Coffee Break), Echo Park (Just My Type, Journaling Cards, Instamatic), 
Embellishments: Crate Paper (Storyteller Cardstock Stickers), Basic Grey (Chipboard Stickers), October Afternoon (Cherry Hill Wild Cards)
Ribbon: A Muse Studio (Onyx Baker's Twine), American Crafts (Kringle & Co)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs