On Trend :: Valentine's

Monday, February 4, 2013

Good morning! It's another On Trend Monday with Practical Scrappers! Today our team is offering up a good dose of Valentines inspiration in the form of cards and layouts! I decided to go with untraditional colors, setting aside the pinks and reds and opting for deep purple and chartreuse. 

After adhering the papers to the card front, I added some washi tape, corrugated paper, and half a doily. I love the variety of texture in the layers. Rather than coloring in the cute heart, I paper pieced kraft cardstock to coordinate with the rest of the card. Why do anything the easy way?!

Please stop by the Practical Scrappers blog to check out more Valentine's inspiration... You're going to be blown away with the talent on this On Trend Team!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Kraft, Sugar, Grape)
Patterned Paper: K&Company
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Sending My Love)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Washi Tape: A Muse Studio (Valentine Collection)
Doily: A Muse Studio (4.5 inch)
Bling: A Muse Studio (Black Pearls)
*Shop A Muse Studio products here.

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on your blog and saw your picture and was like, of course I would like this card, I like everything Nicole does! :) I love the colors and the stamp and the whole design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs