A New Love...

Friday, September 7, 2012

...for colored pencils. 

Look at that coloring! hahaha oh my... Let me tell you. I have never EVER colored ANYTHING nicely with colored pencils. It's a medium that I've sworn never to use. Out of no where I decided to give them a try with this adorable image from Stamps By Judith. I was working rather quickly and was AMAZED at how well he came out. Maybe that was the trick: to not over-think! He's probably not the greatest artwork ever created, but for me, it was a personal accomplishment. Of course, he needed to be put on a card:

I never thought I'd set aside my Copics, but I now have this strong urge to keep playing with colored pencils. We'll see how the next few images come out... 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Stamps By Judith
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Prismacolor Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs