Exciting News

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm going to be an aunt! YAY! Can you tell I'm excited?! My brother and his wife are expecting a little bundle of joy. You might remember this post about their wedding. I can't wait to spoil the snot out of that kiddo. It's still too early to determine whether the future greatest kid ever is a boy or a girl; therefore, my mind has been on all things gender neutral. This card was inspired by the recent events: 

I love clean and simple. Therefore, I enjoyed keeping all the elements of the above card white and black. Buuuut... It might need a little color to appeal to the special someone I'm sending it to. I added just a little color as shown here:

You've got to get your hands on this set by Market Street Stamps. There's so many stamps packed into this one set... The ideas for several different cards came quite easily. 

Thanks for stopping by today and celebrating the exciting news our family has received. Expect to be spammed with baby pictures in 6 to 7 months. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: A Muse Studio
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Baby Basics)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, Love how you paired these images up. The black and white with the pop of color is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing what you made using Baby Basics :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs