Color Makes Me Smile... You Do Too!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Good morning! I'm here today sharing a card I created using some baker's twine, a great pattern, and an encouraging sentiment.

I absolutely LOVE these bright colors together... You could easily change the flourish border and sentiment to create a more masculine card. I love it so much that I created the collage below. Spreading creativity one color combo at a time!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a great start to the weekend... Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the newest Unscripted Sketch!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny 
Stamps: Just Rite 
Inks: Adirondack (Denim, Espresso)
Twine: Gary M Burlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs