Funny Farm

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good morning! Thanks for all of the comment-love lately. I've really appreciated the wonderful feedback! 

Today I have a fun card to share using the most adorable stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment is a great introduction to this blog!

I stamped the cloud and tractor on Copic X-Press It cardstock and colored them in with Copic markers. The patterned papers are from different companies; however, I think they're perfect with this stamp. They sure give a country feel. 

If you're in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area, you can find this card as a Make N Take this week at Creations Galore. I'd love for you to stop in, say hi, and get crafty!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (Cocoa), Husk, Copic X-Press It Blending Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations (Watermelon), BoBunny (Camp-A-Lot Firewood)
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps (Funny Farm)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
Brads: Gary M. Berlin (Antique Mini)
Ribbon: American Crafts (Yellow Jute)

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and you have coloured it perfectly.
    Of course you can steal the idea of the jar for good memories. Its working a treat for me and so much fun.
    love me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs