Have a great day...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

All of my craft time in my studio the last few weeks has been devoted to scrapbooking. I'm happy to finally be documenting my recent trips and memories into an album; however, I've missed the excitement and instant gratification that comes from card making. Therefore, I spent my afternoon making nothing but cards. Woo hoo! Eleven cards and two tags later, I have a little something to show you... This card using the most adorable image from Penny Black. Hope you enjoy :)

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Copic X-Press It Blending Paper
Stamps: Penny Black
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. oh this is sooo cute! wow you made 11 cards! you rock! I have made under that in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs