Sketch It Saturday :: Superstar

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good morning! I'm here today with a new sketch from Unscripted Sketches, and I'm positive you're going to love this one! 


I was so excited for this sketch. There's so many possibilities. Here's the card I created:

The arrow is stamped with black StazOn ink on a patterned vellum and cut to size. To balance out the arrow and star, I added an additional stripe along the bottom of the card. Looking forward to sending this card to a superstar in my life. 

Head over to Unscripted Sketches to see all the great projects our Design Team put together and to enter your own creation! I can't wait to see what you make!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: American Crafts, Paper Cut
Vellum: Paper Cut
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Poplin), Pink Paislee (Junk), Kaisercraft (Playful)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (My Thoughts Exactly)
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black)
Punch: EK Success (Folk Star)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs