Life Is Growth

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello blogland! I took a break from crafting the last week to enjoy the holidays with family. Now it's back to work! Today I'm sharing one of my new creations, a card I created as a Make N Take for Creations Galore

For this card, I used the same same two different ways. On the card front, I embossed the image with white embossing powder on a deep orange cardstock. For the inside, I stamped just the top portion of the image with blue ink. The image was stamped twice to create a border along the bottom edge of the white insert. I finished off the card with faux stitching and this great sentiment. 

Thanks for checking out today's project!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Growth)
Inks: Adirondack (Stream), VersaMark Watermark, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (White)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (White)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs