I Heart You

Friday, January 4, 2013

Before we dive into today's card, Jess picked a winner of the large KinderStampO prize package from our Holiday Cheer Blog Hop. Visit the blog to find out if you're the lucky recipient!

Now... I know it's way toooooo early for Valentine's and hearts and red roses, but I couldn't resist! A Muse Studio has released their newest catalog full of lovey dovey goodness. I ordered lots and squealed in excitement when it arrived! With the supplies, I made quite a few different cards and layouts, but this is one of my favorites:

I started out with a piece of kraft paper and added some faux stitching. I then stamped three large hearts and the 'I heart you' sentiment onto the kraft paper. I re-inked them and stamped again onto patterned paper from American Crafts. After cutting out the patterned hearts, I adhered them to the kraft paper. The final product seemed a little plain, so I added the white cardstock piece with an additional sentiment and adhered it all to some pink cardstock. I'm thinking of changing the valentine's day phrase to say something different and framing it. It would be a perfect little gift. 

You can download the new A Muse Studio catalog and inspiration guide by clicking this link. Then head over to my webstore to order your own goodies in time for Valentine's Day. 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Kraft, Sugar, Blush)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 6x6 Stack)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Sending My Love)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (White)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs