Challenge Time :: Valentine Treats

Monday, January 28, 2013

This is my second post for today. If you've found your way here from the Practical Scrappers blog, please scroll down to view my post on wood veneers. Thanks for visiting!

Today marks a new challenge at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog. Are you ready?! Tobey Shepherd is our host the next two weeks and has a great prize for a lucky winner. I do hope you'll play along with us. Tobey challenged us to create a Valentine-themed gift or treat for someone special. I've been working on full sized Valentines to send out to friends; therefore, I created a card with A Muse Studio products. 

I'm still crazy in love with the doilies A Muse Studio released in their Valentine Catalog & Inspiration Guide. Haven't seen it yet? Download it here. After adhering the doily to the card front, I added some faux stitching. Next, I layered on a kraft circle, a few paper flags, and some bling. How cute is this little speech bubble?! I stamped it onto white cardstock and a second time onto kraft cardstock. I then cut out the heart and adhered it to the white image. I must say, I'd love to receive this fun valentine... I can't wait to send it off to someone dear to me!


CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar, Grape), American Crafts (Dark Kraft)
Patterned Paper: A Muse Studio (Buttercup Polka Dot)
Doilies: A Muse Studio (4.5 inch)
Bling: A Muse Studio (Black Pearls)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Sending My Love)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), ZIG Writer (Black)
*You can purchase A Muse Studio products in my webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs