Sketch It Saturday :: Light Up My Life

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good morning, and thank you for joining me today as I bring you a new sketch from Unscripted Sketches! Our Design Team ROCKED. IT. this week with their gorgeous creations. You must head over to the blog after you check out my card to see all their projects!


Remember, this sketch is just a starting point. We can't wait to visit your blog or photo gallery and see what you've created using it as your inspiration. Here's what I've created this week:

Rather than a stripe of paper across the middle of the card, I added some washi tape from A Muse Studio's new Valentine's catalog. The scalloped circle was punched from grey patterned paper and layered with the punched white circle. I stamped the light bulb onto the circle and paper pieced the pink heart as an accent. I've been going CRAZY over this new baker's cording. Yes... baker's cording. It's exactly like baker's twine; however, it's thicker and more heavy duty. I've noticed bows hold better shape with the cording and packages look fabulous wrapped with it! A Muse Studio has released it in two colors... Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by... Don't forget to head over to Unscripted Sketches to see the full Design Team and to add your own creation! 

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut (White, Pewter)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 6x6 Paper Stack)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (Sending My Love)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Multiliner (Black 0.5)
Washi Tapes: A Muse Studio (Valentine Collection)
Baker's Cording: A Muse Studio (Seattle)

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs