Anna's Back : Title Happy Layouts

Friday, October 4, 2013

Good morning! You may notice the new look to the blog... Hope you enjoy it. It's still very much a work in progress, so you'll also notice a few things that need to still be updated. Until then, how about a new layout?! 

Friendship Scrapbook Layout

My dearest friend, Anna, moved to a new city this past year breaking up our trio. Luckily, that new city is only about 4 hours away making it easy to spend a weekend visiting her. Recently, she came to visit us, and the moment needed to be documented. For get-to-know-you purposes, in the pictures above, from left to right, it's me, my roomie Rachael, and Anna. 

Scrapbook titles with the Silhouette Cameo
I cut the letters out of cardstock and patterned paper with the Silhouette Cameo. I love the feature that allows me to cut any font! And of course I added a little faux stitching! 

Creating Embellishment Clusters
I wanted the large title to be the main focus, so I tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum. An embellishment triangle was made with stickers and bling. 

Creating Embellishment Clusters
SUPPLIES :: We R Memory Keepers (Pressed Flower, Harvest Crow), American Crafts Cardstock, Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes Happy Day), My Mind's Eye (Cut & Paste 'Carefree' Label Stickers)

TOOLS :: Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer, Silhouette Cameo, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (White)

2 comments:

  1. Such a gift to have a group of friends as tight as you all are. So happy you're still able to connect, fun layout.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs