Spreading the love of paper crafting...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Today's an exciting day for me, and I can't wait to share that excitement with you! 

First up, I'm sharing a Thanksgiving layout on the Practical Scrappers blog today. It's my very first individual feature for the site, and I'd love it if you headed over to check it out. In addition to my feature about getting the most from your supplies, you'll find lots of inspiration from my fellow design team members. They're full of creativity and talent!

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout

Second, my crazy face was on a local news station this morning. I spoke on the Project Life and Albums Made Easy systems, both fantastic tools for getting those wedding, travel, or daily photos off your camera or phone and into beautiful albums. You can see the segment here. If you're in the Green Bay area, please stop by Creations Galore where I work... It's a gorgeous scrapbooking and card making store. We have 10,000 square feet of paper crafting goodies. 

Thanks for sharing in my fun news. What exciting things have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs