Card Making Monday

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a Make N Take I created for Creations Galore this week. If you're local, I'd love for you to stop in and create this card, along with three others available. You can see them by clicking here.

Sympathy Card (via shezigzags.blogspot.com)
This card came together quickly! Just a few layers of cardstock and patterned paper, a beautiful Penny Black sentiment, and satin ribbon. Satin ribbon is my go-to supply for elegant cards. 

Sympathy Card
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is off to a great start!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut Cardstock & Patterned Paper, Penny Black Stamp, StazOn Jet Black Ink, Black Satin Ribbon

TOOLS :: Acrylic Block, Tonic 12" Guillotine, MyStick Permanent Adhesive, Scor-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs