April Card Sketch :: Orange You Glad

Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm watching the snow fall outside my office window here in Green Bay, Wisconsin. But Practical Scrappers is bringing a little Spring my way with this month's card sketch. Take a look:


How fun! I decided against the flowers, switching it out for this great stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I didn't stray too far from the rest of the sketch, and kept the bright, spring colors. The orange and leaves were paper pieced with pieces of coordinating cardstock. The center of the orange is a lighter color than the cardstock and is actually a patterned paper scrap.

Please visit Practical Scrappers to see my fellow design team members rock this sketch. We'd love to see you take the sketch and create your own Spring-inspired creation!

SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar), DCWV (Double Sided Cardstock Pad)
Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine (Sketchbook 6x6 Pad)
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Orange You Glad)
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs