On Trend :: Enamel Dots

Monday, April 22, 2013

Good morning, Paper Crafters! I'm positive that you've seen this trend popping up everywhere. Enamel Dots are in, and the On Trend Team of Practical Scrappers is serving up a healthy dose of dot infused inspiration. Before heading over to see the full lineup, let's take a closer look at the project I created for today's post. 

I stacked two large and two small A Muse Studio paper flowers onto my card and used different sized enamel dots to create the centers. I also placed the self adhesive dots directly onto the paper to create an embellishment cluster. The dots are part of The Sweetest Thing collection by My Mind's Eye. Many of the On Trend Team is showcasing dots from MME today; however, I've seen this product available through many other companies. 

To complete the card, I added a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company, paper piecing the heart. I also added some A Muse Studio chevron ribbon. Rather than tying a bow, I cut a triangle out of one end and adhered it to the card front with Scor-Tape.

 Have you played around with this great trend? Stop by the Practical Scrappers blog to find my more uses for Enamel Dots!

CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic 6x6 Paper Pad)
Ribbon: A Muse Studio (Chevron Onyx)
Flowers: A Muse Studio (Meadow Mix Paper Flowers)
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co (To the bitty Moon)
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black), ZIG Writer
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing)
*You can purchase A Muse Studio Products from my Webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs