How many squares can you layer on a card?

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Good morning and thanks for stopping by. I'm sharing the newest sketch from Unscripted Sketches! Have you played along yet?


At first glance, this sketch looks a little busy. Many of my fellow design team members turned this sketch into a scrapbook page. And it worked! They rocked their pages. When you study the sketch, you'll see there is a main focal point, four squares in each corner, and two rectangles on each side. To keep my card from being too overwhelmed, I got rid of one of the rectangles on each side and created this:

I used Marvy nesting punches to create the rectangles, squares, and circle. Next, I add some doodles to the pieces, embossed a sentiment, and adhered it together. It ended up being the easiest card I created this week! 

We'd love to see you join in the fun! You still have a few days left to link up your own paper crafts creation using the above sketch as inspiration. 

 CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: Paper Cut, American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny (Ad Lib Collection)
Stamp: Penny Black Inc.
Inks: VersaMark Watermark, ZIG Writer (Black)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Seafoam White)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs