Unscripted Sketches :: Merci

Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Hello blogland! Today I'm sharing the newest sketch from Unscripted Sketches. We can't wait to see what you create with the sketch. But first, here's some inspiration to get your creativity jump started.

For this card, I used only two of the three blocks shown in the sketch. But I did add a large block of patterned paper down the left side to mimic the balance and weight of the three. Rather than a sentiment along the right side, I added two buttons to balance out the strips I did add. 

We can't wait to see what you create with this sketch as your starting point. Flip it. Rotate it. Go crazy. Don't forget to link up your creation by Friday at Unscripted Sketches

 CARD SUPPLIES
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Sugar, Bubblegum)
Patterned Paper: A Muse Studio (Navy Chevron), MAMBI (Neon & Kraft Specialty Sheets), BasicGrey (Hey You 6x6 Pad)
Stamps: A Muse Studio (La Tour)
Ink: StazOn (Jet Black)
Twine: A Muse Studio (Vanilla)
Buttons: A Muse Studio (Bubblegum)
*You can purchase A Muse Studio products from my webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs